Monday, March 5, 2018

H2H Challenges: Seasonal Expressions 1 Cover Challenge

The first March Heart 2 Heart challenge is using the Seasonal Expressions 1 cover as your inspiration.
The Chelsea Gardens collection on the cover is my favorite from this Idea Book, and I have enjoyed creating many projects with it, but today I am featuring something a little different.
These pots of succulents never need watering!  Guests as my open house last month each made their own mini pot to take home.
The succulents were cut from the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market cartridge with Sweet Leaf, Fern, and Juniper card stock. 
Once cut, I sponged the edges either with the same ink or a contrasting ink. (I really ended up loving Pomegranate sponged onto a Fern succulent!)
Everything is stuck together with Liquid Glass.  (Just remember that this stuff will hold anything but dries shiny and wet-looking.)
I bought the moss in the craft section of my local big box store, and the terracotta pots came from the garden center.

Thanks for letting me share a fun home decor project with you that you can literally make, place where you like, and practically forget about having to care for it!  Be sure to see all of the inspiration from the H2H designers, and join us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails